HP Designjet T1300
HP DesignJet T1300 PostScript Printer
The dual-roll HP DesignJet T1300 helps you get more done faster by allowing you to print on different paper types and sizes without manual switching. Print a range of CAD and GIS applications, including large infrastructure projects and geospatial mapping.
AEC professionals who need to print high-quality CAD drawings and collaborate with colleagues in a connected and mobile work environment.
Do more in less time
- Print on different paper types and sizes seamlessly—and save time—using two rolls with smart switching.
- Print quickly without sacrificing quality. Create an A1/D-size print in 28 seconds with Economode.
- Expect great results with six Original HP inks that deliver dark blacks, true neutral grays, and vivid colors.
- Print confidently with remote job queue, job submittal, and accounting features from the Embedded Web Server.
Easy, powerful printing
- Get trusted, secure connectivity with built-in Gigabit Ethernet, advanced access control, and IPv6 and IPsec.
- Process files in parallel for efficient printing with a 160 GB hard disk.
- Print TIFF, JPEG, and PDF files from your printer's touchscreen or a USB thumb drive—no computer required.
- Rely on true print previews from the driver to quickly and accurately complete your work.
Print from virtually anywhere
- Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere.
- Access and print projects from the cloud when you're out of the office, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
- Automatically save copies of your projects to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
- Email projects to your HP Designjet T1300 ePrinter and print, thanks to its web-connectivity features.