To our valued customers, friends, family, and partners,
We are here to support your business with whatever it needs, in the safest manner possible. Rest assured, we're taking this situation seriously and following the COVID-19 virus recommendations from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and WHO (World Health Organization), as well as local, state and federal agencies during this ever-changing situation.
Current Status:Open for business at all 11 locations
Changes we have made:
- Participation and hosting of all conferences, large meetings, events, open houses, and company travel have been cancelled or postponed to a later date.
- Staff members that are high risk have been removed from interaction with the public and all staff are practicing social distancing.
- Sales staff are limiting in-person interaction.
- Delivery drivers and service technicians are distancing themselves from customers whenever possible.
- Customers are currently prohibited from entering any of our facilities’ production areas.
What can you do:
- Please do not enter any of our locations if you are feeling ill.
- Limit visits to only essential business and abide by the precautions we have put in place for your own safety, as well as our employees’ safety.
- If you have special requirements for deliveries, such as leaving them outside or taking them to a designated location, let us know in advance.
- If your office is closing, please inform us and we will hold your deliveries until it is staffed again or reschedule an installation/service call to a future date.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these uncertain times. We pledge to provide the same level of POSitively Outstanding Service, but in a safe and preventative manner for as long as possible.
We will continue to provide updates as the situation changes. In the meantime, if we can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.