Key Features:SHARP—High-quality, durable output
- Achieve high impact and clear readability from line drawings to posters, with optimized printheads.
- Maintain high quality with optimized maintenance routines.
- Work without concern for damage with water-/fade-resistant prints by HP Vivid Photo Inks.2
- Manage high workloads with print speeds up to 212 ft²/hr on glossy and 548 ft²/hr on plain paper.3
- Handle more jobs with 500 GB hard disk capacity.
- Complete job after job with long media rolls, 775-ml HP ink cartridges, and a built-in take-up reel.
- Seamlessly integrate with the market-leading software.
- Improve operator efficiency with HP SmartStream job preparation and processing software.
- Enjoy one-click printing with HP Click printing software.4
2 Performance may vary based on writing system differences. Print permanence estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab based on the same formulation of HP Vivid Photo Inks used with the HP DesignJet Z6200 Photo Production Printer, using 6 inks. Water resistance performance varies based on printer and print profile. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media. For more information, see http://www.HPLFMedia.com/printpermanence.
3 Using glossy paper and Normal mode, the HP DesignJet Z6610 Production Printer can achieve print speeds up to 212 ft²/hour. Using plain paper and Normal mode, the HP DesignJet Z6610 Production Printer can achieve speeds up to 548 ft²/hour.
4 Once image is selected, one-click printing when printing the entire file without any modifications to the print settings. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and HP-GL/2 files.