These unique Canon technologies and innovations establish the foundation for an ultra-high quality photography imaging solution that is available only from Canon. Powered by a Canon-to-Canon workflow that links images captured with an EOS Digital Camera and printed on an imagePROGRAF PRO Series printer, the result is a solution that delivers prints that capture the moment and emotion of the original image. The overwhelmingly high print quality produced by this input to output solution is called Crystal-fidelity.
- New LUCIA PRO 8-color ink set
- Newly developed 1.28-inch print head with anti-clogging technology
- Driven by the new L-COA PRO high speed image processing engine
- Optional Multifunction Roll System
- USB drive and Wi-Fi compatible
- Up to 2X faster than previous 8-color models
Canon and imagePROGRAF are registered trademarks and LUCIA PRO logo are trademarks of Canon Inc. in the United States and may also be registered trademarks or trademarks in other countries. All other referenced product names and marks are trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary. All printout images and effects are simulated.
1. Print Studio Pro plug-in software is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS5/CS6/CC/CC (2014)/CC (2015), Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3/4/5/6, and Canon Digital Professional 3.12 or later.
2. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
*The starter ink tanks initially packaged with the printer are not the same capacity as the replacement ink tanks specified here.
**The maximum printable length varies, depending on application, OS, and RIP used.