The ultra high-speed network MFP revolutionizing business productivity.
Revolutionizing business productivity, the WorkForce Enterprise WF-C20590 color MFP blazes through prints at 100 ISO ppm†, the fastest in its class1. Powered by PrecisionCore® Line Head Technology, this flagship network performer not only delivers breakthrough speed, but brilliant-quality output. A powerful but efficient workhorse, it utilizes up to 50 percent less power than color lasers1 and keeps operating costs in check. And, it supports convenient print management solutions. Print from mobile devices2 or scan to the cloud3 via a user-friendly touchscreen. Featuring a 5,350-page maximum paper capacity4 and dual-head scanner, this high-performance inkjet has everything large workgroups need, with none of the hassle.
- Breakthrough speed that takes business productivity to a whole new level — 100 ISO ppm† (black/color), the fastest print speed in its class1
- Quality without compromise — advanced PrecisionCore technology and a stationary line head deliver both speed and professional-quality output
- Conserve energy — up to 50 percent lower power consumption than color lasers1
- Do more, with an intuitive user interface — scan to email or the cloud3 — all from a user-friendly 9" touchscreen
- Manage your printer fleet and keep costs in check — compatible with third-party software solutions for managing usage limitations, user authentication and more
- Print from wherever business takes you — featuring Epson Connect™, with a full suite of mobile printing capabilities2
- Optional professional finisher — the perfect solution for stacking, stapling and more
- Expedite your workflow — 5,350-page maximum paper capacity4 (2,350 standard) for high-volume printing
- Make an impact while minimizing costs — professional, high-resolution output (600 x 2400 dpi) from a cost-effective network MFP
- Work smarter — dual-head, single-pass scanner simultaneously scans both sides of 2-sided documents at up to 110 ipm5
Designed for use exclusively with Epson ink packs*.