Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
- Extreme simplicity
- Save time with the world's easiest job submission—send multiple files in one click with HP Click software.2
- Print with confidence you'll get the results you expect with an intuitive driver and true print preview.
- With an accessory option, print multi-size A3/B and A1/D projects without manually switching the media source.
- Fits the way you work
- Avoid waiting by the printer with high-speed printing as fast as 45 seconds per A1/D plot.
- Be more productive—save time from job prep to final print by printing your projects up to 2x faster.5
- Print your jobs and manage your plotter from virtually anywhere, anytime with the HP Smart app.
- Fits your office and budget
- Save space with the world's smallest plotters1 designed to fit your office.
- Use up to 95% less ink for routine maintenance vs competitor and get up to 100 extra A1/D pages per month.3
- More sustainable design reduces CO2e up to 7.3 tons/year by units sold by using up to 30% recycled plastic.4
Model size: 24 in
Print speed: 45 sec/page on D, 59 D prints per hour
Print technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
Printer drivers included: Raster driver for Windows and macOS
Print quality color (best): Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Print languages: JPEG, URF
Number of print cartridges: 4 (C, M, Y, K)
Ink types: Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (K)
Line accuracy: ±0.1%
Maximum optical density (black): 8 L* min/2.10 D
Connectivity, standard: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n
Memory: 512 MB
Internal Storage: None
Finished output handling: Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic horizontal cutter
Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls): 11 to 24 in (279 to 610 mm)
Media sizes, custom: 8.3 x 11 to 24 x 74.7 in (210 x 279 to 610 x 1897 mm)
Media types: Bond and coated paper, technical paper, film, photographic paper, self-adhesive
Roll external diameter: 3.9 in (100 mm)
Media thickness: Up to 11.8 mil
Power: Input voltage (auto ranging): 100-240 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz), 1200 mA max
Power consumption: [35 W (printing), [5.6 W (ready), [2.1 W (sleep), 0.2 W (standby)
Energy star certified: Yes
Operating temperature range: 41 to 104ºF (5 to 40ºC)
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 39.9 x 17.3 x 11.2 in (1013 x 440 x 285 mm)
Weight: 47.4 lb (21.5 kg)
UPC number: 194850019708
Package dimensions (W x D x H): 45.5 x 22.6 x 15.9 in (1155 x 575 x 405 mm)
Package weight: 61.7 lb (28 kg)
Software included: HP Click, HP Smart app, HP Print Preview for Windows, HP Easy Start, HP DesignJet Utility for Windows, HP Support Assistant
Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty
1 HP DesignJet T200 series printers are up to 38% smaller compared to competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January, 2020. The world's smallest large-format plotters based on most compact footprint.
2 One-click printing with HP Click software. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files.
3 Based on HP internal testing, January 2020, comparing the HP DesignJet T200 Printer series and Canon TM-200 and TM-300 Printers in terms of ink used during routine printhead cleanings.
4 More sustainable design compared to the previous printer models (HP DesignJet T100 Printer series) replaced with the HP DesignJet T200 Printer series. Based on calculations in accordance with ISO 14040/14044 Life Cycle Assessments using ReCiPe (H) v. 1.1 (2016) on GaBi 8.5 (2018) software and scaled to reflect expected yearly sales.
5 Three-click printing with HP Click software compared to up to 11 clicks with competitive alternatives when printing 5 files of different sizes. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DWF, and HP-GL/2 files. Based on testing the HP DesignJet T250 24-in Printer, from job prep to print is up to 2x faster than competitive alternatives with comparable size and features as of January, 2020.