Key Features:VIVID—Eye-catching, water/fade-resistant images3
- Impressive—HP chromatic red ink enhances the color gamut—ideal for high-impact POP signs and posters.
- Versatile—with pigment-based photo inks for photos, canvas, GIS, durable maps, and technical drawings.
- Reliable color, line accuracy—HP Professional PANTONE® color emulation, with Adobe® PostScript®/PDF, HP-GL/2.
- One-click printing, with HP DesignJet Click printing software, is easy for everyone.4
- Flexible, intuitive—needs no training—color touchscreen, print preview, direct USB flash drive, email printing
- Print up to 3 times faster5—save time using quick-drying HP Vivid Photo Inks.
- Up to 20% ink consumption savings using HP’s optimized 6-ink printing system.2
- No maintenance cartridge—auto drop detection and nozzle switching reduce cleaning, maintain image quality.
- Less operator intervention and more cost-effective printing with 300-ml HP ink cartridges.
2 Reduced ink consumption based on comparing the 6-ink HP DesignJet Z5600 PostScript® Printer to the 8-ink Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S printer when used in a small copy shop environment as of March, 2016.
3 Print permanence estimates by HP Image Permanence Lab based on HP Vivid Photo Inks with the HP DesignJet Z6200 Photo Production Printer. Water resistance performance varies based on printer and print profile. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method. Scratch-resistance based on internal HP testing using the Taber and coin test method on a range of HP media. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight by HP Image Permanence Lab, and by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media. For more information, see http://www.HPLFMedia.com/printpermanence
4 Once image is selected, one-click printing when printing the entire file without any modifications to the print settings. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and HP-GL/2 files.
5 Compared to the HP DesignJet Z2100 24-in Photo Printer.