Key Features:Designed for speed and productivity
- Print as fast as 1225 ft²/hr (113 m²/hr) in Fast mode and 177 ft²/hr (16,4 m²/hr) in normal mode2
- Create quality prints at top speed with HP Double Swath Technology and the HP Optical Media Advance Sensor
- Gain time—you can handle all your prints immediately using fast drying HP Vivid Photo Inks
- Optimize performance and ink usage—automatic servicing routines help prevent nozzle clogging and media waste
- Do more—produce backlit signs, POP displays, roll-up banners, canvases, line drawings, and maps with unrivaled print quality
- Create unique black-and-white prints—three shades of black HP inks produce outstanding optical density and smooth transitions
- Offer exceptional colors—HP Vivid Photo Inks include chromatic red for a wide color gamut, with uniform gloss
- Provide extraordinary display permanence—durable prints last up to 200 years3
- See reliable results with HP Professional PANTONE® color emulation and Adobe Postscript®/PDF Upgrade Kit4
- Generate custom ICC profiles and achieve color accuracy, consistency with the embedded spectrophotometer5
- Boost color accuracy—complete coverage of SWOP, ISO, GRACOL, 3DAP, EUROSCALE, TOYO, and FOGRA gamut
- Streamline production with an HP Embedded Web Server and print previews, which help eliminate trial and error
1 Compared to large-format inkjet printers under $25,000 for graphic applications. Based on the fastest rated color speeds as published by manufacturers as of January 2010. Test methods vary.
2 Using plain paper and Fast mode, the HP DesignJet Z6200 Photo Production Printer can achieve speeds up to 1225 ft²/hr (113 m²/hr). Using glossy paper and Normal mode, this printer can achieve print speeds up to 177 ft²/hr (16,4 m²/hr).
3 Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight by HP Image Permanence Lab, and by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media. For more information, see HPLFMedia.com/hp/printpermanence.
4 HP Professional PANTONE color emulation and embedded Adobe Postscript®/PDF Upgrade Kit sold separately.
5 Embedded in this HP DesignJet printer is an i1 spectrophotometer from X-Rite. Close collaboration between HP and X-Rite ensures a reliable solution that's been thoroughly tested to meet customer demands for ease, quality, and dependability.