Speed up the printing process and help save money with this consolidated mono and color printing solution from HP. Experience fast and intuitive operation from beginning to end and produce excellent technical prints—all with one device.
Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
- FAST—Immediate, simple access to final prints
- Don't waste time waiting for prints with speeds up to 6 D/A1 pages/min and a fast 30-second first page out.
- Gain reassurance that the print will turn out as you expect with one-click printing from HP Click.2
- Anyone can copy and scan with intuitive multifunction workflows, including automatic background removal.
- CONSOLIDATE—Mono and color printing in one
- Improve manageability and simplify your workflow with one device for mono and color.
- Help meet all your needs, from job preparation to finishing, with a fully integrated HP solution.
- Produce excellent technical prints—vivid color, crisp lines, fine detail, smooth grayscales that beat LED.5
- SAVE—Help keep costs under control
- Run at lower costs than low-volume LED1 in monochrome and color.
- Gain broad control over your printing costs and turn them to your advantage with HP SmartTracker software.
- Use half the energy per page compared to equivalent LED printers.3
1 Printing up to 6 D/A1 pages/minute, the HP PageWide XL 3900 Multifunction Printer is faster than alternative low-volume LED printers and MFPs (under 6 D/A1 pages/minute) as of November, 2018. Operational costs for printers based on low-volume LED technology under $20,000 USD in the market as of January, 2019. Operational costs consist of supplies and service costs. For testing criteria, see http://www.hp.com/go/pagewidexlclaims.
2 Once image is selected, one-click printing when printing the entire file without any modifications to the print settings. Applicable to PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and HP-GL/2 files.
3 Conclusions based on internal HP testing for a specific use scenario. Comparable printers using LED technology based on LED printers capable of printing 4-6 D/A1 pages per minute and which represent more than 80% of the share of mid-volume LED printers in the US and Europe according to IDC as of November, 2018. For testing criteria, see http://www.hp.com/go/pagewidexlclaims.
4 For output produced with HP PageWide XL printers and LED printers from different manufacturers and that represent greater than 50% of the annual shipments of LED printers in North America as of 2018 according to IDC. For testing criteria, see http://www.hp.com/go/pagewidexlclaims.