OFFICE-READY—Fits the way you work
- Produce a range of applications, including architectural designs, maps, photos, and presentations
- Achieve accurate lines, sharp details up to 2400 dpi from the first print with a long-life printhead
- Compact, standalone printer with legs and a stand—for easy office placement and positioning closer to teams
- Save time and money—Original HP inks deliver accurate, quality prints the first time, every time
EASY—Convenient printing designed for sharing
- Two printers in one—print using the built-in A3/B+ tray and up to A0/E using the front-loading media roll
- The intuitive, full-color, 4.3-inch (109-mm) touchscreen simplifies navigation and printing
- Easily setup your printer and connect everyone in your studio, with built-in wireless connectivity.1
- Produce documents swiftly, accurately—A1 prints in 35 seconds and original HP-GL/2 compatibility
MOBILE—Easily print from smartphone or tablet1
- Print straight from your Apple® or Android™ 2 smartphone/tablet wherever you are with HP Mobile Printing.1
- If you're on-the-go, attach your document to an email and send it directly to your printer via ePrint.1
- Use the HP AiO Printer Remote3 to access additional print features when printing from your mobile device.
- No LAN needed—move this printer any time, any place your Wi-Fi signal can reach with wireless connectivity.1
1 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.
2 The HP Print Service Plugin app is available for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v.4.4 or later. The app is free from Google Play.
3 The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for Apple® iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running iOS v7.0 or later and for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v4.4 or later. The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for free from the Apple® App Store for Apple® mobile devices and from the Google Play Store for Android™ mobile devices.