SMART—Invest in a robust printer
- Robust, compact and professional–this printer fits your business and gives you space to work
- Produces prints 3 times faster than previous HP models–see A1/D-size prints delivered in 25 seconds
- Choose from 40 to 300ml HP ink cartridges to fit your print volume, large supplies can reduce interventions
EASY—Convenient printing helps reduce time, waste
- Cut waste by 50%–print at half scale with automatic sheet feeder/tray; cut extra work, waste of wide rolls¹
- The front panel works like a smartphone–easily swipe through the intuitive user interface on the touchscreen
- No LAN needed–move this printer any time, any place your Wi-Fi signal can reach with wireless connectivity²
MOBILE—Easily print from smartphone or tablet²
- Print from mobile devices in a few simple clicks with HP Mobile Printing²–quickly work through revisions
- If you're on-the-go, attach your document to an email and sent it directly to your printer via ePrint²
- Use the HP Ai0 Printer Remote app to access additional print features when printing from a mobile device
- The printer creates its own Wi-Fi network for easy connectivity with Wi-Fi Direct
1Printing on sheets eliminates the extra work and cutting waste of printing on performance equivalent roll-based printers in the market as of September, 2015. For example, printing at half scale (13.5 inches) on a typical (36-inch) roll results in over 50% paper waste and additional labor to cut.
2Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details.
3 The HP Print Service Plugin app is available for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v.4.4 or later. The app is free from Google Play.
4The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for Apple® iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running iOS v7.0 or later and for Android™ mobile devices running Android™ v4.4 or later. The HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app is available for free from the Apple® App Store for Apple® mobile devices and from the Google Play Store for Android™ mobile devices.