Inventor Professional, AutoCAD, Navisworks Manage, Vault Basic, AutoCAD Electrical, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD Architecture, Factory Design Utilities and 3ds Max
Cloud Services Includes:
Maya, Motionbuilder, Mudbox, 3ds Max
The M&E Collection also helps studios hire artists more flexibly, empower those artists with more creative tools, and simplify their software subscriptions and deployment.
- Rendering capabilities -- 5 Arnold licenses with each M&E Collection subscription means studios can scale up their ability to output more and higher quality renders.
- Simulation capabilities -- The right to use 15 Bifrost engines on local or cloud compute farms to produce more complex simulations to make blockbuster-worthy VFX.
- Access to creative tools -- Artists get access to a variety of creative tools to empower them to produce great work: Maya, 3ds Max, Arnold, Motion Builder, Mudbox, and more.
- Hiring flexibility -- Don’t let your pipeline and tools limit your ability to hire the most talented artists. Hire artists based on talent, not tools, with the M&E Collection.
- Purchase & Deployment simplicity -- Make it easier for your IT, procurement, and accounting teams to keep track of licenses, deployment, and costs.
Key Features - Executive:
Driving better outcomes
- Get more for your money -- Take advantage of significant cost savings when purchasing multiple Autodesk software solutions as part of a collection
- Support your business today and into the future -- Stay ahead of changing business needs with access to a wide selection of the most essential Autodesk software used in your industry — while enjoying a steady stream of new releases and product enhancements for improved workflows
- Manage operational costs more effectively -- Reduce operational costs (IT and procurement spend) by standardizing on a collection of technology flexible enough to suit the needs of a majority of your users
Key Features - IT Manager:
Smarter software management
- Simplify software management -- Streamline deployment and software management with a standardized collection of Autodesk products and services
- Streamline the procurement process -- Eliminate additional paperwork and unnecessary procurement cycles by selecting a collection that includes all the technology your users will need – now and in the future
- Optimize IT spend -- Take advantage of significant cost savings when purchasing multiple Autodesk software solutions as part of a collection – giving your users access to more technology while reducing IT costs
Autodesk and other products are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document. ©2016 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.