Work with a complete set of design and engineering tools
Inventor® CAD software provides professional-grade 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools. Work efficiently with a powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities.
Share timely feedback with built-in collaboration tools
- Work with anyone, anywhere no matter what CAD software they use.
- Use cloud-based design reviews to collect feedback from key stakeholders wherever they are.
- Follow the entire product development lifecycle with one data model
Satisfy demands for custom products and automated processes
- Enable rapid assembly reconfigurations powered by iLogic.
- Design efficiently using specialized tools for sheet metal and frame design.
- Choose standard components from a customizable content library for bolted connections, gears, cams, and more
Autodesk® Inventor® Professional
Inventor® 3D CAD software for mechanical design improves workflows with increased performance, better collaboration, and new professional-grade design tools.
- Design enhancements -- New functionality for your core design commands in sketching and part modeling
- Inventor experience -- Work in a fresh user interface along with new property panels to streamline workflows, reduce clicks, and save time
- Performance improvements -- Continue to tackle larger and more complex designs with performance improvements in assemblies, parts, drawings, and AnyCAD
- Frame generator enhancements -- Frame design is more productive than ever with new features, editing tools, and default naming conventions
- Translation and interoperability -- Find out the additional supported file types for AnyCAD and watch how generative design helps explore design alternatives
- Customer-driven improvements -- See how customer ideas and suggestions have contributed to this release
Orders for software are for a full 12-month period. Existing clients who would like to add to an existing contract will need to work directly with their dedicated sales consultant.